Our 12-week accelerator programme is tailored to support the growth of early-stage social entrepreneurs who are pioneering new ways to tackle health inequality in the UK.
The course itself provides a rich mix of support including access to networks, strategic support and sales opportunities to help our ventures reach their financial and social impact targets. Sessions come in the form of strategic 1-to-1s, action-based group learning and workshops with industry experts. Focus areas include:
- Value proposition and business model diagnostics
- Market identification, customer targeting and routes to market
- Cost models and pricing
- Impact measurement and reporting
- Beneficiaries and user-centred design
- Financial models and business cases
- How to run effective pilots
- Understanding the implications of healthcare spending devolution
- Sales training
- Pitch masterclasses
- Investment readiness
Sessions run from 28 January and the programme will conclude at the end of April when our ventures pitch to range of investors, potential clients and industry partners.